PR Account Manager
Overview of the PR Account Manager
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' PR experience, ideally including fintech, tech and/or personal finance.
We want someone with a strong interest in working for purpose-led organisations and companies who are positively disrupting their sectors.
We are looking for a PR Account Manager with the following skills:
* Strong national and trade media contacts in tech fintech and personal finance.
* A deep understanding of Tier 1 newsroom dynamics.
* Experience working with a variety of stakeholders.
* Fast-thinking and comfortable working under time pressures.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to distil information into key media messages.
* A strong track record in developing and implementing targeted and creative media relations strategies to reach a wide variety of audiences.
* Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills.
* Ability to engage credibly and effectively with clients.
Your Key Responsibilities as the PR Account Manager :
* Maintaining day-to-day relationships with client contacts.
* Writing content (op-eds, press releases, case studies, social media content, articles, whitepapers, surveys etc.).
* Maintaining strong relationships with key journalists across a range of publications.
* Demonstrating industry knowledge and deep understanding of clients' needs.
* Developing and overseeing PR strategies for clients alongside other directors.
* Thinking creatively about ways to go above and beyond for our clients.
As the PR Account Manager, you will benefit from:
* £40,000 - £50,000 FTE a year dependent on experience
* 25-days holiday + bank holidays
Seven is a small communications consultancy based in Soho. We advise a variety of organisations - from start-ups to global businesses - on communication strategies, PR and engagement plans and protecting reputations through robust crisis management and media plans.
We work in a different way to the traditional PR agency and operate as an extended part of our client's teams. We are focused on delivering a great client experience, rather than being distracted by new business and searching for the next big thing, and we have grown through strong recommendations. Our clients are generally purpose-led technology-focused businesses, including fintech businesses and innovation enterprises