White Label are working with a growing Engineering company in the Rotherham area who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with extensive growth plans who will offer progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years plus experience in a heavy engineering/material handling environment as well as being motivated by progression and willing to travel internationally when needed.
Overview of the Role day to day:
* To create and be accountable for the creation of 3D models, detail design, technical calculations and NPD.
* To ensure NPD schedules are met, whilst maintaining the companies high standards.
* To liaise with internal and external stakeholders and identify any areas of concern about a project.
* To liaise with suppliers to ensure the project specifications are met on time and as required.
* Must have at least 3 years in industry.
* Must have worked in a heavy engineering/special purpose machinery/material handling environment.
* To have 3D CAD experience.
* To have good communication skills, be analytical and a good problem solver.
My client is looking to pay £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience + death in service + 37 hours per week.
Apply for immediate consideration