eCommerce Data and Insights Manager
£38,000 - £45,000 plus benefits (Grade E15)
Manchester city centre / remote with some travel to Manchester city centre
We're looking for a motivated data and insights manager to join Co-op's new channels function. At Co-op, we're always looking for new and exciting ways to serve communities across the UK, and this role is all about using data to help us to understand how we can do that.
As our data and insights manager, we'll look to you to really understand our reporting capability within new channels, making sure it's fit for purpose so that we can provide reports and actionable insights to our merchandising teams that can be communicated in a non-complicated way to aid important decision making.
What you'll do:
• take on responsibility for our reporting capability using Google Analytics and Content Square, developing this and integrating it into the wider team
• proactively provide engaging and meaningful data insights to internal partners that'll allow the merchandising teams to make better informed decisions
• gain an in-depth understanding of how customers are shopping, and where the challenges and opportunities are, recommending actions to address this
• act as the account manager for providers such as Content Square, being a point of contact, making sure SLAs are met, and supporting the team by providing training and helping them to self-serve
This role would suit people who have:
• previous eCommerce experience, preferably within a grocery environment
• experience of using Content Square, Google Analytics or similar analytical tools
• great communication skills, with the ability to translate complex information into impactful comms
• the ability to engage with senior colleagues, with excellent presentation skills
• good coaching skills - you can help to develop and upskill colleagues
• self-motivation, with the ability to be proactive and work autonomously
• competence in handling big data sets and querying data using SQL, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Here you'll do work that matters. We're a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you'll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You'll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at (url removed)/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you'll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test