We are seeking an experienced candidate for this role as a Project Manager for an outstanding company in the Water industry. The Company has an excellent reputation in the industry; it's products and solutions use the latest technologies and innovation to facilitate efficient management of the UK's clean and waste-water networks.
Project Manager - Benefits Package
* A starting salary of between £50,000 and £60,000 pa related to skills and experience
* Fully expensed company vehicle (including a fuel card)
* A competitive bonus scheme related to performance
* 25 days holiday per year
* Personal Pension Scheme
Project Manager - Candidate Requirements
* At least 5 years Water industry experience which must include management of field teams
* A proven history of stakeholder, personnel and financial management
* Experience of applying risk management principles particularly in relation to the client, workload, scheduling and reporting
* Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
* Ability to work to critical deadlines
* Ideally a Degree or HND in a relevant discipline
* Full UK driving licence
* You must be adaptable due to the reactive nature of the business
* The ability to build relationships with clients and all other stakeholders quickly and successfully
* You will have excellent customer facing skills and be happy in a role that will require travel to client sites as and when required.
* You should be willing to travel regularly spending on average 2 nights a week away from home
Project Manager - Company Overview
The Company has an increasing number of long-term contracts with all UK utility companies. The contracts rely on accurate and efficient installation and maintenance of a variety of instrumentation from our Field Engineers. As a total data solution provider, installation and maintenance of this equipment is fundamental to the business.
Project Manager - The Role & Main Responsibilities
* Managing project resources and implementing agreed strategic approaches and plans
* Monitoring and reporting the progress of projects
* Liaising with clients on a daily basis
* Working closely with clients in the creation and implementation of instrumentation maintenance strategies
* Communicate with both the company and client management, ensuring performance, budgets and KPIs are visible. This can then be reviewed or revised where required.
* Ensuring all budgets are tracked and monitored at a regional and national level and ensure this is fully communicated with the client
* Follow up any business development opportunities whilst also ensuring appropriate ownership of customer assets
* Site visits to review options/viability
* Selection and allocation of staff across the framework to ensure regional targets are met and that each region has an adequate level of staff experience
* Performance management of individuals and teams
Health & Safety
* Promotion of Health and Safety to ensure safe working practices to protect not only direct reporting staff but also external sub-contractors and the general public.
If you think you have the necessary skills for this Project Manager role then please apply today