Eden Brown are seeking a highly efficient Leasehold Manager to cover a short term contract, likely to until the end of January 2021
This role will be remote working until the area has its tiering status upgraded
The role as Leasehold Manager will involve (though not exclusively):
- Managing a small team of Officers and an Administrator
- Be the first point of contact and expert in the Leasehold management area
- Ensure that appropriate training is provided for all relevant staff in relation to the operational procedures.
- Responsibility for overseeing the Section 20 Consultation process and ensuring that it meets with legal requirements
- To have oversight and review of service charge accounts for leaseholders
- To ensure the correct apportionment of charges for major works to leaseholder accounts
- To ensure communication with leaseholders is accurate, timely and effective
- Manage the process from start to finish with other staff across the organisation for enquiries relating to sales and purchase of land, ensuring there are detailed procedures in place.
- Sign off Right to Buy and Right to Acquire applications as per policy and procedure
- Liaise with internal legal team (and external solicitors where applicable) to provide information relating to applications to staircase on shared ownership properties and to liaise with the team on the sharing of documentation and information post completion.
- Liaise with Legal Team to negotiate terms of new leases for commercially let properties, and community assets.
Due to the short term nature of this role interested candidates must be able to hit the ground running so must be fully up to date with their Leasehold knowledge
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy