The Partner will:
- Provide financial and investment advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer.
- Build their own practice while remaining truly supported to succeed.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Take a holistic view of your finances and work with you to fully understand your financial aspirations
- Introduces clients to investment independent strategies and works with clients to develop a bespoke financial plan using appropriate guidance tools depending on specific requirements.
- Experience working within Wealth Management or an investment firm.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least £20m.
- The ability to acquire new business and also work with a transferable book of clients
- Must be RDR/CISI/IAD Level 4 Minimum
- Chartered Financial Planner is preferable.