Early Years Practitioner needed in West London. The positions is for immediate start.
The wonderful day nursery is looking for enthusiastic early years professionals to join their growing team.
* Location - West London
* Position - Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner
* Start date - As soon as possible
* Contract type - Flexible
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Pay per hour - £10 to £12
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* CACHE or NVQ Level 3 or a degree in Childcare/Early Childcare
* First aid training
* Previous experience working in a UK school or Nursery
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, for more information please call Sarah on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy