We're currently working with the leading manufacturer of industrial braking systems! Enjoying excellent success even during the COVID climate due to their ability to maintain supply and delivery to their customers on a global basis. Part of a larger group, the wider business operates across 70 countries across the world with a reputation of quality, service and delivery.
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Stores Person to join the team on a permanent basis at their site in Bedford.
* As stores Person you will be expected to ensure all items are booked in and allocated to the relevant projects and to support the department on a day to day basis.
* The role will require you to maintain inventory control data within site systems
* Proactively review to optimise company stock profile and replenishment
* Implement continuous improvement procedures, ensure all stock is maintained to a good level, carry out stock checks, booking in and allocation of parts
* General housekeeping within the store, organisation of supplied items into a bespoke system and continually monitor.
Experience and skills required for this role would include experience of working as a storeman. ERP skills, comfortable with fast changing priorities, an enthusiasm for engineering and continuous improvement.
If you feel like you have the right engineering stores experience for this position then please apply