Contract DevOps Platform engineer - Fully Remote - Inside IR35 - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a contract DevOps Platform engineer with AWS admins infrastructure setup experience, setting up CI/CD pipelines, managing platform activities day to day. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 3 months. Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent grasp of Unix/ Linux systems and networking concepts.
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins, Monitoring concepts.
- Expertise with systems management tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible).
- Experience developing and supporting build, test and continuous integration infrastructure (CI/CD pipelines).
- Understanding of Git and repository management.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based environments.
- Knowledge of Containers and Orchestration solutions especially Kubernetes and Docker.
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP
- Industry experience and knowledge of coding and development practices (for example, Java or Python).
- A strong passion for automation
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91626340