Senior React Engineer - Fintech - Typescript - React - Redux A fintech spin out of an asset manager based in London are looking for a Senior React Engineer to continue building their front end team off the back of the recent business success. This fintech provide services to third party clients whilst also supporting their mother company, one of the largest asset managers globally.
This opportunity represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
The existing remote front-end team is focused on development of the user interface, leveraging React and other latest front-end technologies. As a member of this distributed team you will be responsible for the design and build of critical components, as well as collaborating with server side developers and quantitative analysts to design a rich API. As an outstanding software engineer you will be strong in:
• Quality focused, with an appreciation for automated testing
• Exposure to the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Extensive usage of unit testing
• Use of version control systems with multiple developers
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous development approaches
• Experience of agile practices
• Expert usage of
- Redux we would love to see.
• Financial knowledge across a range of asset classes
• Cloud technologies, specifically AWSNice to have's:
• Redux thunk
•C# / .NET Core
If this role looks a good match for your experience, and you are looking to work for one of the fastest growing fin-tech's in London, using the latest technologies on some exciting financial applications please get in touch with Nick Heath @ Westbourne Partners. 07515402373.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91625820