- Edinburgh - Initially Remote
- Network Security Lead
- £70,000 + Benefits
Sanderson are supporting a household brand in the banking and finance sector, as they embark on a programme of work which will see them simplifying their technology estate whilst moving towards slick automation of repetitive tasks, embedding automation and orchestration into their culture.
You will join an award-winning technology team who are regarded internally as the driving force behind this digital transformation. If you enjoy combining innovative thinking with the latest cutting-edge technology, this opportunity is one to consider.Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with hosting services teams, security center of excellence and business teams to ensure that new technologies are deployed effectively and efficiently.
- Actively identify service and cost improvement opportunities to make platform operations more efficient
- Apply risk management methodologies within a banking environment, ensuring tasks are carried out in a controlled and reasoned manner.
- Contribute to network Services' budgetary submissions for lifecycle and risk addressing activities such as lifecycle management and Service Improvement plan
- Provide technical leadership and management oversight for running day to day platform.
- Advanced knowledge of web application architecture, Distributed and Denial of Services (DDOS) attack.
- Knowledge of industry best practice, trends and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Service Management disciplines such as Incident, Problem, Change IT, Continuity and Capacity
- Knowledge of project lifecycles
- Relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment through continuous service improvement
- Strong experience supporting data, security and application support environments with experience in supporting web applications, web application firewalls, traffic distribution products and DDOS products
- In-depth technical knowledge of Network Security infrastructure and cyber defence techniques.
- People and vendor leadership to drive the effectiveness of the platform function
The interview and onboarding process will be entirely remote. When restrictions are lifted, there will be plenty of opportunity to work remotely and in a flexible manner. The company offer a cash pot towards benefits which will be calculated at 10% - 20% of base salary, dependent on level.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91623802