Lead iOS Developer/ React Native Developer Prestigious Investment Company Remote/ London Six Figures compensationYour new company
You'll be joining a prestigious investment management company who manage many billions in assets on behalf of their clients. Being a big player in the space means that can put financial backing behind great ideas in tech. You won't need to have worked in finance for this role - they hire the best technologists.Your new role
You'll be leading a small team of four in the build of two key mobile applications - one of which is an application that allows investors to manage their investment profiles on a mobile device.
For the first 6 months, you'll use your iOS/ Swift skills on the European application. After that, you'll be using React Native which is the strategy for the long term. You won't need prior experience in React native - just a desire to work with it. They'll let you upskill on the job.
The wider technology stack uses the latest DevOps and cloud technology so you'll be involved across the full SLDC.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- iOS/ Swift Development experience is essential
- A desire to learn React Native and use it day to day is essential. You won't need prior experience - they have iOS Developers who picked up React Native in a few months.
- You'll need some experience leading a team - around a year is sufficient
What you need to do now
- Six figure compensation.
- Market leading bonus and pension
- Flexible working environment post COVID - when you are in the office it's state of the art and a fun place to be
- The opportunity to lead a project with a prestigious brand
If you're an iOS Developer with an interest or experience in React native and have led teams then please reach out.
You can apply online, email ben.daleathays.com or find me on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91627386