Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. We are more than just another IT services company - we are 1400+ leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. We are celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our Core Values.
You will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practising Agile. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional's. Learning, developing your skills and becoming a rounded Developer in the process.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. In addition to C# you will contribute to the Angular development within the project. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
· Strong software engineering background covering SOLID principles
· .Net and C# development experience
· Experience developing REST-based APIs
· Experience in CI/CD automation
· Front end development skills
· Experience with Cloud-based technologies
· Ability to work with and be customer-facing
· Experience writing unit tests and integration tests
· Experience with single page application frameworks
· Experience with any parts of the Azure stack of services
· Experience of working in a Scrum Team and an Agile environment
· Experience in UI development
· Experience in working with container technologies
· Video Conferencing Integration skills would be an advantage
Version1 Talent Acquisition Consultant
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91624951