I'm working with an exciting business who are market leaders in the sport and gaming industry. They're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer to join a thriving business, that have flourished, even through this challenging year. You'll be an integral part of the business with the opportunity to work with full autonomy.
- A strong understanding and working experience of C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core and web based development.
- Proven record in developing scalable, highly-available and highly-performing middle-tier components
- Experience in developing HTTP-based APIs and implementation of RESTful services with JSON
- Experience with communications technologies (e.g. WCF, Web API, Google Protocol Buffers) and message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, Servicebus)
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, couchbase) and in-memory distributed caches (e.g. Aerospike or Redis)
- Experience with REST-based services and JSON.
- Good understanding of concurrency and distributed systems.
- Experience in working in a highly agile cross functional development team.
- Willing and enthusiastic to be part of the full software delivery lifecycle and working in a DevOps environment. Including automated testing and deployment, and continuous and interactive delivery
You'll be joining a team of 3 x other Senior engineers, with the opportunity to work with full autonomy and you'll also have the chance to have a say where the company are going technically.
You will develop and maintain software for a variety of trade desk functions (such as betting, risk management, analytics etc.) and across all tiers. Establishing early and continuous feedback loops with stakeholders for high quality outcomes.
Salary will depend upon experience and will range from £60-70k + great benefits and fantastic team and culture! Currently they work from home, however when offices do open again, there will be some office working, though this will be very flexible.
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91627104