Global investment banking firm require a talented Service Desk Analyst to join their Belfast site - initially on a 6mth contract. Supporting c.20,000 users you must have previous large enterprise experience - please keep this in mind before applying. Although the role is remote at the moment you will be required to work from Belfast site once able.
Must have experience includes:-
- 1st line phone resolution
- 2nd line incident management
- Broad support background (Windows and Mac OS, MS Office Pro)
- Excellent people skills
- Detail oriented / process driven
Ideally you will have most of the following:-
PLEASE APPLY VIA EMAIL WITH YOUR CV IN THE FIRST INSTANCE FOR REVIEW - INCLUDING A SHORT NOTE ON WHY YOU MEET ABOVE CRITERIA.
- Windows XP / 7 / 10, Mac OS
- MS Office Pro
- ITIL qualified / understanding
- Microsoft certified
- Previous trading or investment banking experience
- Citrix awareness
- Active Directory
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91624538