- Network Infrastructure Lead
- £75,000 + Benefits
Sanderson are supporting a household brand in the banking and finance sector, as they embark on a programme of work which will see them simplifying their technology estate whilst moving towards slick automation of repetitive tasks, embedding automation and orchestration into their culture.
You will join an award-winning technology team who are regarded internally as the driving force behind this digital transformation. If you enjoy combining innovative thinking with the latest cutting-edge technology, this opportunity is one to consider.Key Responsibilities
- Review deployment documentation for all departmental infrastructure components from application and development.
- Provide a base build for the development environment for the system and handover to the application and development teams.
- Build the user acceptance testing environment for the system and managing all updates to the departmental infrastructure during the migration phase of the system.
- Create technical test plans and recording results for the infrastructure components, as well as engaging the application and development teams to assist with conducting these tests.
- Create technical implementation plans and running books for system deliveries.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching in complex enterprise environments.
- Specialist understanding of LAN and WAN technologies.
- Self-motivation, able to prioritise your own work and plan and communicate future activities.
- A broad understanding of infrastructure layers or stack, with a broad knowledge across multiple platforms, such as mainframe, middleware, network or deeper specialism.
- Significant experience of contributing to roadmaps and strategies, and working closely with third parties, assuring output and managing performance
- Proven collaboration and influencing skills
The interview and onboarding process will be entirely remote. When restrictions are lifted, there will be plenty of opportunity to work remotely and in a flexible manner. The company offer a cash pot towards benefits which will be calculated at 10% - 20% of base salary, dependent on level.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91623781