A UK leading Cyber Security Managed Detection & Response (MDR) firm are looking to bring in a SOC Analyst. Working directly with the Lead Analyst and Head of SOC, you will be analysing and responding to sophisticated threats and incidents as they occur.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion and interest in Cyber Security to work with one of the UK's most successful Information Security Firms. They are recognised as an industry leader for developing their Analysts, meaning that this offers an opportunity for exceptional career growth because all senior positions are offered to internal applicants rather than external hires. Role Specific experience
- Experience as a SOC Analyst (1-2 years) monitoring various toolsets e.g. SIEM, IDS/IPS, Network Access Controls, WAF etc.
- Strong understanding of industry leading security products and network services.
- Eligibility and willingness to undergo SC Clearance.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fast career progression with fantastic career development and training.
- Great working culture, and collaborative team.
Up to £40k + benefitsLocation
: Reading (Central)
To apply for this exceptional SOC Analyst position please apply through the link in this advert.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91624671