IT Systems Team Manager - eCommerceBlackburn - £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits - IT Systems Team Manager (eCommerce)
A unique opportunity to join one of the largest online value retailers in the UK, with extraordinary online presence and selling a vast array of products. The organisation is currently undertaking an exponential digital transformation switch with the huge amounts of growth they have been experiencing.
With the constant strive for business evolution to match the demands of the customer, the company is now seeking their next IT Systems Team Manager (eCommerce). As the IT Systems Team Manager (eCommerce), you will be responsible for deliverables of innovative and fully performing optimal systems, complying with technical design expectations and building design and delivery capabilities cross IT delivery aligning with the IT Strategy.
The successful IT Systems Team Manager will have the following:
IT Systems Team Manager - eCommerceBlackburn - £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits - IT Systems Team Manager (eCommerce). If you believe you are suitable for this position and would like to apply, please click APPLY NOW or email
- The ability to manage and mentor the development and implementation of new eCommerce solutions and business requirements.
- Experience with formal line management and development of team members including that of performance management and overviews.
- A proven experience of successfully managing an IT team, idealistically coming from an eCommerce solutions background.
- Experienced in design and delivery principles and agile methodologies.
- An IT Systems Team Manager with a proven track record of communication and engagement across multiple levels.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91622676