** MS Dynamics 365 Consultant (Finance & Operations)-London-£60K-£75K **
My leading client is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator (Finance and Operations) to play a key role on providing support, configuration, troubleshooting and stability to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system in addition to delivering on a number of major projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator to provide configuration. administration & support. You will be ensuring all business-critical services run smoothly, managing escalations and seeing tasks and issues through to completion. To be considered the chosen MS Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator will have the following experience:
- Manage Dynamics 365 systems administration (Must be Finance Module)
- Manage improvement projects and performance troubleshooting
- Assist in managing platform availability and capacity to ensure the alignment with Corporation's growth plans and continuity
- Specifically work with IT on current and new integrations
- Manage risks associated with areas under the job holder's control
- Adhere to ITIL best practices including Incident and Change Management process
- Ensure activities controlled meet business objectives
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience working with Finance and Operations
The role offers a huge opportunity to build a long-term career, with fantastic training opportunities and a highly competitive salary. If you have excellent D365 experience and have worked closely with the Finance and Operations department then please apply now for immediate consideration!!!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91624677