Python Data Engineer , AWS, Python Applications Developer, AWS, Glue, Aurora
£70-80K(NEG) + great benefits + personal development and opportunity 100% remote ALWAYSThe fast growth Fintech company. Data Engineer (Python AWS DevOps)
We are looking for an experienced and commercially aware Python Data Engineer or Python applications Developer. The Python Data engineer will take ownership of programming large Data Applications with AWS. We are a small company doing big things. Successful and growing.
The Python AWS Developer will be crucial in architecting and designing a new Data Platform for our award winning SAAS. Using cutting edge technologies from the outset and working alongside fun, smart and inspired developers and engineers, you will be right at the heart of our Fintech 100% Digital Company. We are Robustly growing. We LOVE to innovate. We deliver to a loyal and growing audience of subscription customers, world class and comprehensive data solutions.
If you can create a data application expertly, in AWS
and bring DevOps and AWS Expertise
to our team, we want to hear from you. kubernetes, DataOps
Importing Data for our application is what you will love to do. You probably have an inspired and brilliant mind, passionate about delivering exceptional solutions. You are probably looking for a like minded team to collaborate with? Well, This recruiter earnestly believes this the place to sharpen your blades.
We are a best in class award winning Fintech delivering real-time stock analysis for investors, large and small. The Data Engineer will enjoy being at the heart of this fast growth cutting edge digital platform outperforming the market since 2011. What you'll do as our Data Engineer:
Requirements for the Data Engineer
- Help out designing and architecting the new Data Platform.
- Solve complex data processing challenges in the financial domain using modern Cloud Native technologies, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Be empowered by working in an organisation-wide Agile/DevOps culture.
- Join in with code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentoring.
Desirable for the Data engineer:
- Strong experience building data intensive applications on AWS.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, and a CI/CD workflow.
- High proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience leading engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of application and data architecture.
- A focus on engineering best practices and craftsmanship.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Benefits for the Python Data Engineer
- Exposure to Java.
- Exposure to AWS services such as Redshift, EMR, Batch or Athena.
- Experience working in the finance domain.
There are many benefits to working with us but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core. We look after our people and they love working here.
Apply Now for a telephone interview to explore your motivation to join us and what makes you leap out of bed in the morning.
- Work to live - we work to live, not live to work. Put in eight hours of super-focused work time working remotely with ZOOM, Slack and Hangout.
- Time Off - 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexibility -when and how you work is up to you. Measured on performance and delivery.
- Pensions - We are VERY well placed to ensure you have a fantastic pension to look forward to.
- Sharpen the knives - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- Best Tools. Always. - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need, Mac, Linux
Then a two hour home coding task we can discuss at the final interview via Skype, Zoom or hangout. Then let's go and get things done!Thank you for your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91620312