2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Role: 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: London, England
My client, who is one of the leading housing associations in London is looking for a 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join their IT Team on permanent basis. You will be part of an expanding team providing IT Support to over 100 internal users. You will be working closely with the Head of IT and getting involved in many projects coming up and working with the latest technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
* 25 Days annual leave
* 6% Company contribution pension
* Health care
* Free parking
* Gym membership
* Flexible working
* Free fruit and coffee in the office
* Second line experience ideally with third line exposure working within a Service Desk environment providing 2nd to 3rd Line Support
* Experience of implementing and configuring Microsoft server products (Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Server, Exchange Server On-Premise/ Cloud Office 365 and Remote Desktop Server)
* Hyper V & VMware
* Windows 7, 10
* Active Directory administration
* MAC OS exposure
* Previous Firewall experience
* Have great customer service skills, communication skills and plenty of patience
* Full valid UK driver license and car
Having a full valid UK driver licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role due to you travelling to different sites. Also holding any Microsoft Certificates such as MCSA or MCSE would be desirable as well as being involved in project work.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Jack Buckley @ ITECCO on 0203 882 0603 or email jack . buckley @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91621676