We are looking for a dedicated and organised team member to lead all aspects of Administration to our Warwickshire Operational team ensuring a seamless service.
The Warwickshire OOH service provides advice, information and treatment for NHS patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours period when their own GP surgery is closed.
As part of this job, you will
* Maintain communication links between different operational staff and other Managers/ supervisors.
* Be the lead in reporting for the monthly QA agenda and take QA meeting minutes and evidence of actions.
* Ensure all staff personal files are maintained and all compliance documentation is maintained,
* Deal with external suppliers ensuring good relationships between is maintained.
* Carry out general administration duties including but not exclusively: telephone reception, filing, printing and scanning.
Practice Plus Group was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and clinical assessment and diagnostics facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Practice Plus Group is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work - increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
We can offer you
* A salary up to 18,000
* 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Regional/national opportunities
* Free online and face-to-face training
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers and online discounts
The role is full time working 37.50 hours per week and we're ideally looking for someone who can commit to occasional out of hours and evening meetings.
Once you have pressed apply to this job, you will be contacted by Charlie who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email.
If you have been shortlisted, the recruiter will submit your CV to the hiring manager who will in turn arrange an interview with you if they feel that you are suitable for the job.
If you would like to talk to our friendly recruiters for further information, or for a full, comprehensive Job Description, please contact Charlie Allen (url removed)
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
* Have senior administration experience
* GCSE Math's and English,
* Basic IT skills, Excel, Word, Outlook, Database
* Flexibility of working hours and adherence to confidentiality requirements.
* Able to work under pressure, able to prioritise workload
* Have a knowledge of local primary care services
* Excellent negation skills