With an amazing pipeline of new projects secured in cities across the world for the coming years, this business has established itself as a key brand in the architectural industry. Creativity and collaboration is at the heart of their culture and operate in a relaxed, non-corporate environment.
The role itself is an extremely strategic, high profile role to support key members of their management team, this role will be responsible for all aspects of financial management reporting, financial analysis, accounting, banking and tax, reporting into the Partners. With significant levels of autonomy, this role would suit a self-motivated and commercially astute individual.The role:
- Managing the production, review and finalisation of management accounts on monthly basis
- Conducting month-on-month analytical review of business figures, performing variance analysis
- Project Accounting working with alongside architects and interior designers to complete fantastic installations across the globe
- Provide appropriate reports and analyses to give management greater visibility of the performance and profitability of the different parts of the growing business.
- Manage the collation, analysis and reporting of time usage data, and ensure the coordination with billings to clients.
- Support the financial and management data analysis required in connection with any initiatives. Manage ad hoc projects as identified by the Partners.
- ACA, ACCA or ACMA qualified with industry experience, preferable in a creative or professional service sectors
- Creative and proactive approach to management reporting and financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills: able to persuade, influence and collaborate with all stakeholders of the company
- Bright, motivated and capable individual with a high degree of drive and determination, able to swiftly establish personal credibility.
- Energetic and positive attitude; pro-active team player who is keen to contribute to a dynamic and growing business.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic and exciting organisation who are a leader in their field. Please get in touch on 020 7747 9720 or email for further details.