Network Engineer (CISCO ACI) - Remote - 6 months - SC Cleared
An experienced CISCO ACI Engineer / CISCO Consultant is sought for an initial 6-month contract based with a highly prestigious global company based in the City of London. During this current climate this is currently based remotely but will change to being on-site at client's discretion.
Due to the nature of the client's industry is will be necessary to undergo SC Clearance. Priority will be given with candidates who either currently have SC Clearance or recently Lapsed Security Clearance due to the immediate nature of this role.
The Network Engineer will be the CISCO ACI Subject Matter Expert and be required to:
- Implement a CISCO ACI environment
- Review, define and implement current ACI EPG's
- Create LLD and translate into Firewall ACI requirements
- Work closely with other team members to transfer knowledge and upskill team around their CISCO ACI product
- Possess current live or recently lapsed SC Clearance
- Recent experience of a Greenfield CISCO ACI implementation
- Practical experience of defining and implementation ACI EPG's
- Firewalls - CISCO or Checkpoint - Defining and implementing rules
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK