Dishpatch partners with the country's best restaurants to help them produce and sell finish-at-home meal kits to every home in the UK. We're building a new category for eating-at-home based around amazing food experiences.
Launched in July 2020 we're already working with some of the UK's leading restaurants (Angela Hartnett, Farang, Bubala, Andrew Edmunds) and have been featured in the Guardian, Telegraph, Forbes and the Evening Standard. We're backed by early investors and operators of Farfetch, Trouva, Spotify and Songkick and growing fast.
We're looking for an entrepreneurially-minded Operations Manager to join our small but growing team. You'll be responsible for building our Supply Chain function from scratch, and managing our Supply Chain operations. Operations are an integral part of what we do and you'll play an important role in enabling growth.
The role is perfect for someone with e-commerce or FMCG supply chain experience or a Consulting background, looking for a fast-paced, hands-on startup role. You'll be reporting directly into the CEO & Co-Founder (ex-BCG).
- Build our packaging Supply Chain function, from scratch
- Identify, negotiate with and select our packaging suppliers
- Forecast demand, place orders and ensure stock availability
- Manage packaging costs
- Develop KPIs and reporting
- Building a repeatable and scalable process for all of the above
- 3-5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Ops role at an e-commerce or FMCG company
- OR 3-5+ years of Top-Tier consulting experience
- Structured thinker and problem solver with an ability to create scalable processes
- Highly analytical and comfortable with numbers
- Self-starting do-er, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Nice to have: experience and knowledge of packaging supply chain
- Equity options will be part of the offer
- Our team is based in London, with flexible working (especially during current times)