I have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst with a passion for tech to join a very successful business based in the South of Kent on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The role will be working from home initially with the expectation of visiting the office as and when required to carry out further analysis and support.The successful candidate will:
- Be a pro-active, energetic and ambitious candidate with a great attitude
- Has the ability to work with all levels of staff and provide excellent customer service
- Have a proven background from an IT Support role
- Have a strong working knowledge of the following:
- Logging and updating IT Support tickets
- Working on IT change projects
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Microsoft 365, including MS Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Support with bespoke internal applications and systems
- Active Directory
- Have a full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are keen for a role of this nature, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Jamie Power, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.