• In charge of all aspects of operational management for fund and corporate services within the business line with fund and corporate clients across alternative managers.
• manage the Service Delivery Directors, with overall responsibility for a team of large department.
• Responsible for the profitability and financial performance of the business line
• Serve as the service delivery lead on a selection of UK multi-service clients and ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensure the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs
• Serve as primary contact person for escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
• Promote the organisation's capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the relationship managers and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the account(s).
• Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
• With the relevant sector head and Service Delivery Directors, prepare the annual budget for the Service Vertical.
• With the UK finance director deliver and report on client and service profitability for each service
• Preparing management and board reports.
• Ensuring all regulatory submissions are compliant with the relevant standard & filed within the required deadline.
• Ensures the compliant use and ongoing monitoring of supplier relationships required to the deliver the Service
• lead process improvement in your area.
Key Skill and Attributes
•Strong relevant experience with at least 5 years at Director level.
• Strong management skills with a drive to creating and instilling a high-performance culture.
• Customer service oriented with a passion for consistently exceeding client expectation.
• Keen eye for detail and ability to see, implement and own changes to process to improve service delivery to clients and improve profitability from the services provided.
• Degree qualified in either Business Management, Accountancy or equivalent
• Experience in a relevant industry preferred but not essential
• Proven track record in delivering operational improvement resulting in improved client retention and increased profit marginr