Network Support Engineer - Operations
Mane Contract Services are recruiting on behalf of a UK leading Telecommunication Provider for a Network Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company currently deploying the next generation digital infrastructure.
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for installation, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot customer and core network services e.g. routers, circuits, firewalls and servers.
* Participating in a 24/7 shift pattern including working overnight.
* Carry out system configuration and system installations.
* Design and implementation of new solutions for customers.
* Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems, upgrades and collaborating with network specialists.
* Ensuring all installation, maintenance and faults are logged into the in-house ticketing system with all necessary information / standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
* 3+ years experience in 1st / 2nd Line Network Support.
* Technical knowledge with Cisco IOS, IP/ Routing Protocols, Firewalls, OSPF & BGP Protocols.
* Ability to work flexible hours on 24/7 shift patterns including night shifts.
* Experience with Data Centre environments.
Competitive + benefits.
If you are a NOC or Network Engineer with the above experience and skill set, hit apply now for immediate CV review