If you love the variety of an agency, but would like to work in house, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are a Large Company, with Multiple Sites and Multiple Brands and Affiliates. Therefore, in house, we have our very own Creative Agency! Due to our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced PPC Paid Social Manager, to join our fabulous team, based in Havant.
We have been named a "Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For" for 6 years running. Additionally, we have been certified by the Princess Anne Royal training awards for the training and development of our staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make their mark within a large organisation. We have doubled in size in the last 12 months and are expected to grow by a further 50% next year which creates plenty of career growth opportunities!
You'll be joining a rapidly growing team of technical & creative people with an annual marketing budget of £30 million.
We offer flexible working hours too.Salary & Benefits Package
The RolePPC | Paid Social Manager
- Free parking
- Flexible hours
- Working from home days
- Fun and entrepreneurial office environment
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- Monthly incentives (Past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
- Extra holiday for years of service
- Death in service benefit
- Management Development Programme
- We are looking for an experienced PPC Paid Social Manager to aid the generation of over 800,000 customer enquiries each year. The role includes contributing to the overall Native strategy with an annual budget of over £5 million.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make their mark within a large marketing team. We have doubled our size in the last 22 months and expect to grow by a further 50% next year which creates plenty of career growth opportunities.
Skills and Experience - Essential
- Own and develop our Paid Social advertising strategy and plans, growing profitable lead volume from Facebook and Instagram channels whilst expanding into other profitable paid social media channels to generate volume and profit growth.
- Lead the Facebook marketing team to achieve cost effective, profitable lead generation growth, turning Facebook into a high-volume channel for our Business.
- Plan growth strategies for all of our products on paid social channels.
- Deliver lead volume growth, whilst balancing Cost Per Lead and Revenue Per Lead
- Efficiently manage the £2-3 million+ Facebook advertising budget.
- Develop creative and landing page optimisation test plans to improve Paid Social Website Conversions.
- Develop ongoing testing plans and processes
- Constantly optimise and expansion paid social channels in order to drive profitable growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report results against key website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Passionate about all things digital.
- At least 18 months' experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful Paid Social campaigns (in-house or agency).
- Experience multivariant landing page testing.
- Experience of multivariant landing page testing.
- Experienced in Google Analytics.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills.
- Experience in all aspects of Paid Social with a particularly strong background in Facebook Advertising.
- Certificated in Google Analytics.