Are you an passionate, fun and friendly nursery assistant looking for a nursery, pre-school or school that can accommodate progression? Do you want to work in a family ran nursery with a close community? Do you want to work within a nursery that is dedicated to providing a personal learning journey for every child? The sky's the limit for this role so don't delay and apply today!
The nursery in question's OFSTED report was graded as good but was as outstanding for personal development, behaviour and welfare and strives to improve the life of the local community around it. The Nursery is an average sized Nursery supporting approx. 75 children. There is split rooms for various years (Babies, 2-3 and pre-school). Recognised for paying there workers well and providing progression and training. Brilliant resources and outside learning areas.
- Free parking
- State of the art facilities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Lots of CPD opportunities
- Experience Supporting young children from Newborn to Age 5
- Must be DBS checked
- Must have an NVQ (L2 or L3)
- Must be able to handle a class room
- Able to communicate with parents and students accordingly
- Share focus of nursery leader
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Liaising with fellow co-workers to create schemes of work
- Involvement in extra curricular activities
- Must hold a Level 2 or 3 EY qualification
If this sounds like something that could be for you don't hesitate to be in touch with .
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have an updated DBS.