If you are passionate about making a difference to a young person's life, then we would love to hear from you.
At Alina Homecare - Disability Support, we provide outreach support to children and young adults with learning disabilities, autism, complex health and mental health needs. We are looking for support workers, senior support workers and a team leader for our children's services based around the East Hertfordshire Area.You must be a driver to apply for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties can include:
- Interactive Play- Helping the young people to have access to the activities they wish to be a part of, engaging in stimulating and sensory games and play
- Educational support - something as simple as sitting in for tutor sessions, prompting with reading, helping with homework or reading a bedtime story
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, administering medication, eating and drinking, washing, bathing, and toileting.
In return for your dedication to our clients we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed and flexible hours
- Pension Scheme
- Rewards programme - discounts on cinema, shopping, holidays and restaurants
- Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
- Career and personal development
- Paid holiday
- Alina Training Academy - regular refresher training, opportunities for additional courses
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Employee recognition
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, also DBS and referencing checks.
Contact our friendly Recruitment Team today on
Show phone number
for more information or click APPLY NOW to apply!
Homecare / Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Learning Disability/ Domiciliary/ Community Support / Complex Care / Mental Health / Personal Care / Bishop Stortford /Hoddesdon /Cheshunt
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.60 - £10.40 per hour
- Supporting : 1 year (Preferred)
Driving Licence (Essential)