Profectus have a brand-new requirement for a Technical Project Manager to join its leading Tech company in Basingstoke. The company is going through an exciting growth period and wants an ambitious technical project manager to join the team.
The key duties of this role include but are not limited to;
- Project Manage the company projects and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Liaise with the business as a whole to ensure the delivery of projects.
- Work with best practice structure and processes to ensure efficiency.
- Planning & implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Draft/update project plans, RAIDS etc
- Manage project resource allocation
- Manage 3rd parties and their deadlines
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- You will have previous experience in a similar role
- You will be technically savvy ideally having run both Software & Hardware related projects
- Great communication skills
- Genuine career ambition
The company industry has allowed the company to continue to flourish across 2020 despite Covid and therefore now is an exciting time to join as they continue to push on and meet their goals of 2021.
Please note due to the essential industry they operate in you will be required to attend the office daily and this journey must be taken by car to avoid transmission.
If interested please apply with an up-to-date CV