What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to determine a fraud prevention and underwriting strategy that will enable the mitigation of loss and financial risk.
- Evaluate merchants, from sole traders to well established institutions, to assess their business models and financial position
- Provide tailored credit risk recommendations that mitigate exposure while facilitating partner company growth
- Help manage the portfolio by developing a deep understanding of risk across industries, geographies, and operating models
- Monitoring the performance of the fraud prevention system, including the setting of alerting rules and models and analysis and reporting of key metrics and other relevant data
- Deliver insights to support key business decisions ranging from onboarding strategies to pricing analysis
- Experience with knowledge of commercial credit underwriting and financial risk modelling
- In-depth knowledge of manual underwriting and automating risk decision making scorecards or metrics.
- The ability to transform business and financial data into a cohesive narrative that outlines potential credit risks and presents dynamic mitigation strategies
- A skill for identifying the behaviours and signs of risky/fraudulent transactions or applications
- A background in in Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Previous experience managing internal risk within a high growth environment
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills with an ability to work in a team setting
- Ideally previous experience in the payments industry, of using multiple automated risk and resolution systems
Built using the latest technology and thinking, Pay360, part of Capita plc, provides businesses of all sizes and across all markets with secure and highly adaptable payments services. We deliver customer payment services designed to improve how and where our customers receive payments. Join us and you'll be part of a team that delivers services across both the public and private sector, covering a multitude of payment channels from e-commerce and telephony to onsite Chip & Pin and Contactless devices.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Remote working
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.