It might be lock-down but that doesn't mean the market isn't busy!
So much so I am working with a rather jammy eCommerce + retail company who are looking for a freelance senior UX Researcher to start now for 6 months with a very good chance of this extending. What brilliant things will you be doing?Brief:
- Reporting to - Lead UX Researcher
- Remote (UK based)
- Starting ASAP for 6 months
- UX Research vision + conduct research across customer touch-points.
- Evolving the strategy of the Research Team, analysis to qualitative user research.
- Conduct user research using a wide range of research methods, including usability testing, contextual inquiry, diary studies, surveys, workshops, and A/B testing analysis.
- Analyse research findings and communicate results .
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to create use cases, product and feature concepts, and user journeys.
- Develop metrics to rate the success of products.
- Research planning, such as working alongside HR.
A brilliant way to set you up for the first half of the year. This client is definitely one to have on your CV. If you have worked with eCommerce or retail clients in the past this will definitely put you in a great position ahead of your competition.
Still reading this far? Drop me a line _________________ :)