Do you have experience managing young people and wish to develop this in a classroom environment? Perhaps you are considering a career in teaching and want to build on this?
A popular and vibrant secondary school are currently looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to join their support team from March 2021, should schools be open, on a temporary basis to support the school with planned and unplanned teacher absences due to a high number of absences because of the current climate. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are considering a career in teaching.Highlights of the Cover Supervisor role:
- Covering a range of lessons in the absence of teachers due to short term sickness and training days - supervising the children whilst they complete the work set from school
- Flexible day to day work with full-time opportunities also available
- Great rate of pay earning an excellent wage per month - weekly pay
- Modern and supportive secondary school in Darwen close to the train station, who are passionate about the learning of their pupils
- Fantastic opportunity for someone considering a career in secondary teaching / a PGCE
- FREE training within our CPD Academy with Teaching Personnel
Those wishing to apply for the role of Cover Supervisor in this local and supportive secondary school should apply with their CV below, highlighting any relevant or transferable experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.