Private Client Legal Secretary (full or part time)Leamington SpaC£18k
Experienced Private Client Legal Secretary
required, to work for a fabulous Lexcel and CQS accredited, multi office law firm, based at their office in the centre of Leamington Spa.
This is a permanent position offered with a range of benefits including generous annual leave, pension scheme, discounted legal fees, private healthcare, a full induction programme, ongoing career development with regular reviews.
Applications are invited from experienced Private Client Legal Secretaries, Private Client Legal Assistants or Private Client Legal Administrators. Full or part time hours can be accommodated.The role will involve:
Suitable Candidates will have:
- Provision of a full secretarial and administrative service to a busy Private Client Department
- Dealing with clients' calls and liaising with Fee Earners
- Seeing clients in Reception
- Making appointments for clients
- Conducting conflict checks on new clients
- Locating files for next day's appointments and passing to Fee Earner
- Preparing case files for court hearings
- Maintaining filing systems
- Provision of reception cover as required
- Preparing monthly invoices
- A minimum of 12 months' private client experience
- A minimum of 12 months' legal secretarial or legal administration experience
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Experience of audio typing from digital dictation
- Proficiency in Outlook and Word
- Experience of using case management systems
Salary is given as a guideline in line with market rate and will be dependent on experience.
For more information,please contact Tracey or James at Talentwise Solutions. Important:
When applying, please indicate the hours you are available to work. Thank you.About Talentwise
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.Know anyone who might be interested
? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply - contact us or view our website for details