People Transformation Lead
Location - Flexible
The Finance Transformation team will be accountable for delivering our transformation ambitions through an integrated and inclusive approach to finance transformation over the next three years delivering value, productivity, and trust.
A critical component of the success of this transformation programme is ensuring we have the right structures and people, with the right skill sets, in the right locations for the future finance organisation. This role will play a pivotal role in the people transformation journey and implementing the new models, from supporting organisational design and impact assessments, to managing union and global people consultations and leading on people communication messaging. You will partner with HR Business Partners, HR Centre of Excellence teams and Finance leadership teams, whilst forming part of the transformation team working group, as People Transformation Lead. You will be key in joining the dots between workstreams, connecting appropriate teams, and ensuring the project stays on track from a timescale, budget and key deliverable perspective.
To be successful in this role, you'll have led large-scale people change and organisation design programmes in corporate fast-paced environments, in a change lead or business partner capacity. Experience leading collective and individual consultations is critical and experience working with unions would be a distinct advantage. You will be proficient at multi-tasking, project managing and with an eye for detail. You'll have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and be adapt at building relationships and influencing across a varied stakeholder group.
What I'll be doing -
As the lead for the Making Finance Brilliant (MFB) People Workstream you will be responsible for: Design and OD
- Partner with the design teams to understand the transition and state plans for each Finance team.
- Maintain a central depository of all finance role profiles and sizing materials, in line with people framework and coordinate sizing activity with Org Architecture team
Business Case & Impact
- Partner with MFB leadership & finance partners on the implementation costs to achieve and timings
- Coordinate the Impact Assessment activity - partnering with finance HRBPs and country HR leads on the undertaking of the assessments and consolidating impact analysis and outputs
- Responsibility for the people impact tracker and associated outputs and reporting
- Coordinate the Impact Assessment activity - partnering with CFU/CU finance HRBPs.
- Develop a consistent approach and timescales across finance for consultation activity
- Own global timescales and approach to consultation & partner with country leads on work council's consultation process
- Own the relationship with the UK Unions and run the relevant collective consultations in conjunction with the business leads
- Partnership with global ER teams on consultation process
- Create material and reporting materials to facilitate coordinated and seamless consultation with Unions and colleagues
- Point of contact with HR Services on timings, numbers, and activities in relation to MFB TOM/OD
- Manage approach to retentions
- Manage the capability assessment process across Global finance and develop insightful analysis into skill gaps & priorities
- Partner with learning CoE on the development and delivery on timely training to consultation managers Communications.
- Close partnership with Finance HRBO community, to ensure regular updates on progress and critical upcoming activities.
- Regular updates to corporate units change team on project milestones and updates
- Weekly updates to TOM Working Group
- Partner with comms lead on the development of announcement / people update materials
- Input into change communications to ensure compliance with people policies
- Engaging with local/CFU Internal Communications teams to align with and leverage local approaches
- Partner with global recruitment teams on the development of strategies to hire future roles in future locations
- Own approval process for new roles because of MFB TOM
- Bring ideas on how we continue to improve our engagement approach and design and deliver them within the MFB team.