Biomass Engineer/M&E Engineer
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We offer all of our employees 30 days' holiday. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover - 2x salary, Discount scheme - including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Senior Managing Engineer
Hours of work:
48 per week - Referenced over a 17-week period. Working a shift pattern as appropriate for the area- to be confirmed at interview.
A company vehicle will be allocated as appropriate to the role.
Main Purpose and Scope of the job
As a Biomass engineer you will be supporting Space Engineering Services in order to ensure the area you are allocated to operates effectively.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Completion of pre-planned cleaning schedules on the biomass boiler and associated equipment.
* Completion of pre-planned maintenance schedules on the biomass plant and equipment. (1, 6 and 12 monthly)
* Complete reactive service calls, diagnose and rectify the issue.
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating maintenance records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
* Excellent attitude and approach to work.
* Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
* Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
* Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
* Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
* Possesses the relevant technical skills and knowledge required. These may include some or all of the following elements; electrical and mechanical plant, heating and ventilation and alarms systems, air conditioning and building controls. water and plumbing knowledge of water hygiene regulations
* Possesses the technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skill set and grade.
* 2 years post qualification experience in the industry at the grade of engineer.
* Possess the ability to understand and consistently complete work from SOP's (standard operating procedures)
At Space Engineering Services we welcome and promote diversity amongst our employees and are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and oppose any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to employees or job applicants on grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, religion or belief, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership