Our client, a design & build contractor within the Water Industry, are actively seeking a Project Manager to join them on a Permanent basis.
You will be based in their Bristol office but predominantly be based on site in Dorset (subject to Covid-19 restrictions). While restrictions are in place, of course there will be flexibility surrounding remote working.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Good Project Management experience - delivering project values £2-£15m within the WtW / WWTW environment
* Demonstrable experience in being fully responsible for Time, Cost & Quality of projects.
* Experience in managing, leading a multidisciplinary team (such design team), commercial, planning, project engineering functions, and site management
* A strong technical understanding across disciplines (civil, mechanical, EICA)
* Experience in a client facing role
* An understanding of the reporting requirements needed for circa £10m project.
What you will get in return:
* Competitive Salary
* Company car / Car allowance
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Holiday trading scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Discount schemes (high street retailers)
* Free eye test vouchers
* Employee share scheme
* 3x life assurance
* Free Parking
* Flexible Working
* 5% enhanced pension contribution