Boston Hale are currently working with one of the UK's largest Housing Associations to recruit for a permanent Finance Business Partner.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant who has previously worked in a Business Partnering role informing and influencing decision making. Experience within housing or construction is desirable but not essential.Day to Day duties:
- Ensure excellent financial advice is provided to stakeholders within the directorate
- Act as the main point of contact in finance for new projects
- Understand legislation changes and ensure that key stakeholders are up to date
- Provide key insight and analysis to ensure informed decision making
- Monitor operational plans and highlight any variance to senior managers
- Train budget holders to ensure financial regulations are being adhered to
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and deputise when required
- CCAB Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent business partnering & stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience influencing and informing decision making
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.