This client has brand-new offices and has proven to be a positive, fun and productive environment for their workforce. With the contemporary interior design, break-out areas, roof top terrace, games room and an in-house canteen, employees are thriving in their jobs and having fun!
They offer lots of opportunities to develop and further their employees' careers offering training and personal development plans. They are a very sociable Company and regularly hold events such as Pub Quizzes, Sports Events, Awards Ceremonies and many more.
An exciting opportunity to lead our client's digital marketing into the future. They are ready to expand their marketing team and need a Digital Marketing Expert.
You will be accountable for digital customer acquisition, nurture, merchandising and innovative digital strategies. Being responsible for the management and execution of the website and all digital activity. With the objective to produce website GAP analysis, content plan and road maps.
Ensuring the website delivers above industry standard; functionally, user journey, content and performance.
This role will hold accountability and management of the customer acquisition strategy and implementation for SEO, PPC, social and display advertising. To ensure effective COS, while driving the right approach to maximise search and sales leads.
A leader in digital improvement, you will monitor and track performance to ensure the strategy delivers increased brand awareness and new sales opportunities. You are expected to have a high level of knowledge in Google Analytics to report regular performance to the business.
You will have one member of staff reporting into you and will are therefore, there is an expectation, that you will have managed employees before.
* Creating and leading digital strategies to increase performance and profit
* Owner of website look and feel, operational functions, web developments and improve usability
* Increasing CRO through dynamic landing pages via multiple channels
* Nurture customer journey's across email, website and other CRM tools
* Increasing prospects database via digital activity across multiple channels
* Strong relationships with digital agencies to build road map and performance measurements
* Responsibility for creating, planning and managing digital budget to reduce COS and increase profit
* Google Analytics user (two years +)
* SEO and PPC experience
* Google ads and display management
* Experience in website CMS
* Agency management
* Budget planning and forecasting
* Motivated and results driven
* Use of CRM systems
* Digital project management
* Email and automation programmes
* Paid media strategies
* Social media marketing
If you want progress your career in Marketing, please apply online today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.