Corporate Tax Manager
The firm are a leading and highly reputable accountancy practice and boast a very flexible working environment that reflects their dedication to their employees, and their adaptability to change. They also offer an excellent, and highly competitive benefits package.
This role has been structured to bring you into advisory work, whilst also ensuring the compliance function of the department runs smoothly.
This firm is dedicated to your success and development, and have a great culture for learning and development.Duties:
- Reviewing and completing corporation tax returns for clients
- Identifying planning opportunities
- Reviewing the work of junior member of staff
- Preparing detailed advisory reports
- Providing specialist advice
- R&D Claims
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
- 3 Years + Corporate Tax experience
- CTA qualified desired
- Up to date knowledge and technical experience within Corporate Tax
- The ability to spot new business
- Experience reviewing junior's work