We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Programming & Partnerships Officer to Join our team at the Thames Valley Portfolio. Please read on if you are interested.
What it's like to work here
The Thames Valley is a major tourist destination, with historic houses, parks and gardens, cycling, walking and boating on the river. It's a beautiful area in which to live and work, with numerous small villages and towns in the countryside, yet good transport links to London by train and close to the east-west M4 motorway. The nearby thriving town of Reading with its range of housing types and prices, university and sporting facilities is the most important source for local visitors coming to the National Trust properties in this area. Basildon Park is just 12 miles from Greys Court, with nearby Nuffield Place - the third in the group, forming a close triangle of properties spilling out north across the valley.
What you'll be doing
With proven leadership qualities you will lead a team to deliver engagement opportunities at the property. Whether you're planning, delivering or evaluating the offer, you'll always be thinking about the visitor offer, to widen our audience. And you'll be doing it in a collaborative, empathic way - being able to adapt your plans and style to the needs of partners, team members, and audiences.Please read the role profile attached for more information.
Who we're looking forApplications from employees who are under notice of redundancy as a result of the reset program are assessed against the minimum criteria required for the role. Any employees who meet the minimum criteria will progress to the next stage. The minimum criteria required for this role is:''
- Experience of producing high quality, projects or visitor programming/working with a community or commercial or community partners to produce events and activities.
- Experience of referring to audience data and feedback to improve, connecting people with art culture etc
- Experience of building and maintaining and developing partnerships and relationships in order to offer engagement.
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.