Compliance and Continuous Improvement ManagerWiltshireBrief
Compliance and Continuous Improvement Manager needed for a leading aerospace defence organisation based in Wiltshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Compliance and Continuous Improvement Manager that takes pride in their work.
The successful Compliance and Continuous Improvement Manager would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification.
You will be working within the Aircraft Maintenance group (AMG), with the fundamental purpose of this position being to deliver continuous improvement to the function and overall efficiency of Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO) in key areas to support airworthiness governance.
Experience wise, we desire a candidate who has previously worked in Civil or Military Aircraft Maintenance, with an in-depth working knowledge of MAA Regulatory Articles and MRP145 regulatory frameworks.What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance and Continuous Improvement Manager will include:
What experience you need to be the successful Compliance and Continuous Improvement Manager:
- Deliver, maintain and improve the quality of service provided to support airworthiness governance.
- Acting as continuity manager for all long-term projects affecting AMG and acting as special projects co-ordinator for the AMG Manager.
- Monitoring technical standards and advising of potential issues.
- Maintaining a close and active liaison with Managers throughout AMG and providing a regular forum where both current and future matters can be openly discussed.
- Maintaining AMG KPI Statistics, Trend Analysis and reporting monthly KPI performance to the AMG Manager.
- Planning and accompanying EMs on inspections and compiling subsequent inspection reports.
- Acting as senior advisor to the AMG Manager on issues affecting the morale, supervision, administration and welfare of personnel throughout AMG.
- Able to demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment of successful performance and/or change management in an aircraft maintenance organisation.
- Proven experience in managing improvement plans and schedules.
- Previous Civil or Military Aircraft Maintenance experience.
- An in-depth understanding of the MAA Regulatory Articles, and the MRP 145 regulatory frameworks.
- Comprehensive understanding of Aircraft maintenance
- Formal quality or change management qualification from a recognised professional body would be desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance and Continuous Improvement Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply, candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain UK SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.