You will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the Compliance Monitoring Plan Methodology and Risk Register, making summary recommendations for improvements to both
- Recommending changes and enhancements to the Operational Risk Framework and continuously investigate the risk controls, providing necessary actions to mitigate the risks
- Developing and embedding a Risk Control Self-Assessment cycle
- Managing the Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to identify current risk exposure and emerging risk trends
- Owning and developing MI to support its Risk Management Framework
This is a junior role but to be considered for this role you will have some 1st or 2nd line of defence experience gained within a financial services environment. Preferably you will have experience of writing and documenting risk and compliance policies, developing RCSA cycles and identifying ways to enhance an businesses operational risk framework.
Please note the salary on this role and if you match the set criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org