We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Air Hygiene Engineer to join Team Rock. As Air Hygiene Engineer you will be responsible for delivering air hygiene maintenance services for a large client contract based in Colchester.
Reporting to the Regional Supervisor your key responsibilities as Air Hygiene Engineer are:
* Grease extraction clean ensuring you understand the principles of grease extraction systems
* Carry out pre and post-clean reports to TR19 standards
* Detailed surveys of ductwork systems
* Clean ventilation ductwork and air handling units using rotary brush equipment
* Testing of fire dampers and completion of the basic fire damper survey
* Survey all types of ventilation systems and provide comprehensive reports
* Previous exposure in the legionella air and water hygiene sector either in a supervisory, operating, or administrative role
* Experienced in ductwork cleaning and/or testing fire dampers
* Building effective relationships with on-site clients
* Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
* Clear and confident communication skills
* Standards, systems, procedures, and process focused
* Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
* Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite although support and training will be given
* A full Clean Driving License is required for this position
Note: This role will include the use of ladders and can be physically demanding at times.
At Rock Compliance we believe our people are central to the success of our business. It is through this team spirit, known as Team Rock, that we believe that we can create innovative solutions to our clients' problems. We operate in Scotland, the North West, West and East Midlands, South West, South Wales, Home Counties and London.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and in line with GDPR.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience