RattrayParkin are supporting the recruitment requirements of an established business in Nottinghamshire who are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant to take a key position within their business.
The successful candidate will support the Group Financial Controller to ensure compliance with external statutory financial reporting requirements as well as providing financial information to management throughout the business.
This role will be a 3 month temporary contract initially with a strong opportunity to become permanent afterwards.Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the annual report and year end accounts
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts and general ledger reconciliations
- Preparing monthly reporting pack and Group consolidation
- Ensuring that accurate and timely financial information is provided to support our commercial and operational staff across the business
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to produce budgets and forecasts
- Carrying out financial analysis, reviewing complex data and providing detailed and meaningful reports for non-finance and finance audiences
- Maintaining and developing treasury and cash management processes
- Preparing/reviewing accruals, prepayments, salary reconciliations and audit schedules
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Previous Financial Accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills