RattrayParkin are supporting the recruitment requirements of an established business in Nottinghamshire who are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to take a key position within their business.
The successful candidate will support the Group Financial Controller to cover monthly processing and reporting to divisional and Group management.
This role will be a 3 month temporary contract initially with a strong opportunity to become permanent afterwards.Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting, including consolidated management accounts and board pack
- Liaise with non-finance colleagues to understand variances to budget and forecast, and prepare associated commentary for management
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end tasks including ledger / journal review
- Cash forecasts across the Group
- Involvement in statutory reporting cycle
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Previous Management Accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills