Role: Finance Business Partner - Customer ServiceLocation : London (remote Cov19)Salary: £53k to £58kPurpose of role: Finance Business Partner - Customer Service
Skills/experience required: Finance Business Partner - Customer Service
- The Finance Partner - Customer Services will provide first class management reporting, business planning and partnering services to the Customer Services Directorate. They will also play a critical role in finance integration and transformation as well as post Covid-19 accommodation planning. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of the Finance Directorate in a time of change.
- To ensure that high quality financial advice is provided to key stakeholders (Directors and other individuals responsible for complex, high cost service areas).
- To ensure that the financial impact of legislative change is understood by key stakeholders.
- Act as a financial lead on transformational projects and initiatives.
- Be an embedded, valued member of the Customer Services management team, providing insight and analysis to support the strategic decision making of the business.
- Effective monitoring of the operational delivery of the Customer Services revenue and capital programmes and providing analysis and insight of the impact of any operational variation from the plan.
- Perform monthly close tasks and support financial cycles as needed.
- Responsible for the delivery of training to budget holders so as to ensure there is excellence compliance and adherence to financial regulations, financial systems and business rules.
- To monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to.
- To carry out any other duties and to deputise for the Head of Finance as required.
Experience of working as a finance business partner, with evidence of successfully advising and influencing senior management.
Experience of managing complex financial issues in an environment of change.
Experience developing financial models to support key strategic decisions and track progress on long term projects.
Excellent ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manager their business.
Understand how metrics and measures align and track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills and ability to develop business networks and work collaboratively with central group functions, and Customer Services colleagues.
Ability to work effectively with high level internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to exercise initiative and good judgement in delivering service, aims and objectives.
Sound up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Understanding of the regulatory framework for landlords (desirable).Qualifications required
: Finance Business Partner - Customer Service
CCAB (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) accountancy or other qualification with post qualification experience.