An independent membership organisation are looking for a Membership Engagement Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working with a diverse network across two Government's, the Membership Engagement Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for managing their member engagement and special projects.
The Membership Engagement Manager will work in a small team however, they will solely be responsible in liaising with key stakeholders of the business and have experience providing excellent client care. Responsibilities for the successful Membership Engagement Manager include:
- Engaging with the members to ensure ongoing retention and they capture the full benefits of their membership
- Identify new ways of acquiring new members
- Working with the CEO on a wide range of projects for the business
- Coordinating content and developing a media engagement strategy
- Supporting the events coordinator and attending events when needed
The Membership Engagement Manager must have at least 5 years experience within a similar position and have proven experience in working with senior business leaders. An interest in and understanding of Australia is hugely advantageous. You must also be able to work within a small team and have an interest in public policy.
This role will move quickly for the right person!!